This blog is about...

Nothing much and everything, all at the same time. Welecome one, welecome all! I would like to do some sharing, laughing, loving, complaining, creating, and hopefully entertaining. Enjoy!

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Cheers to health and wealth in this New Year!



Brown line ripping me away.
I said I would go

Go in the opposite direction as the traffic moving underneath.
All going home to their honeys and their cats,
home to couch lounging love.

But my obligations are ripping me away.

On the eve of this New Year don't let anything rip you away from love! Tonight is a night to let bygones be bygones. Tonight is a time to forget what you didn't get done yesterday and a time to remember what you want to get done tomorrow. Every day is a New Year, but for our purposes tomorrow really is! Do whatcha gotta do, cuz 09' is gonna be Soooo FINE!

1 comment:

please sir said...

Oh yes to all those things and more!